VIDEO: Jesse Watters blasts Mexican government after cartels murder 9 Americans
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Jesse Watters accused the Mexican government of being “corrupt” one day after nine American nationals were murdered by members of drug cartels only several dozen miles from the U.S. border.
Mexico is a dangerous country and the cartels effectively have the government in their pocket, Watters claimed Tuesday on “The Five.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“They tell the Mexican government officials what to do,” he said. “Many of them are on the take — they can’t control the cartels. Most of the time they don’t want to. They’re just dancing with the devil, it’s kind of an arranged marriage.”
WATCH his full remarks in the video below:
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Head of Burisma Holdings Indicted; New Links to Obama, Hunter Biden Revealed
- VIDEO: Prince Andrew’s ex speaks out on Epstein
- BREAKING: Rick Perry’s team pushes back on Sondland testimony, releases statement
- BREAKING: Britain’s Prince Andrew steps down from public duties, citing Epstein ties
- POLL: Was Gordon Sondland’s testimony damaging to President Trump?
- VIDEO: Fox News host declares Sondland ‘took out the bus and ran over’ Trump
- REPORT: Pence’s office responds to Sondland’s testimony claiming he raised concerns about investigations
- REPORT: Photo emerges of alleged whistleblower shaking hands with Barack Obama in Oval Office [PHOTO]
- VIDEO: Rep Turner Gets Witness To Correct Bombshell Claim, Debunks CNN Headline In Real Time
- REPORT: Results of Hunter Biden DNA test revealed