VIDEO: Jeffrey Epstein had ‘unexplained’ injuries, brother says
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Jeffrey Epstein’s brother Mark says “unexplained” injuries were found on his body during the autopsy and is calling on the Department of Justice to release all forensic medical examiner files – including microscopic slides and autopsy photos – so that he can independently verify how did the death occur.
In August, the New York City Medical Examiner officially listed Jeffrey Epstein’s death as a suicide by hanging.
The article goes on to state the following:
But Mark, 65, contends there are too many suspicious circumstances and questions to rule out homicide. He is now wondering why investigators have yet to share evidence with him indicating how they ruled out the possibility of murder.
WATCH the video below, as Mark explains the mysterious injuries Epstein was found with:
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- EXCLUSIVE: Bernie blames the rich for homelessness, DML responds
- REPORT: Hunter Biden wants to delay child support deposition until after key primaries
- REPORT: ‘Had our eyes molested’: Complaints poured in to FCC after Super Bowl halftime show [READ SOME]
- VIDEO: ABC News Suspends Reporter On Eve Of Project Veritas Exposure
- REPORT: CDC issues new travel warning for Americans amid coronavirus outbreak
- REPORT: NY paper suggests how Democrats may try to get Ocasio-Cortez out of Congress
- VIDEO: ‘Michelle Obama loved him’: Trump blasts Democrats for relationships with Harvey Weinstein
- VIDEO: Former Obama official warns against a Bernie Sanders nomination
- FACT: The pain meds are gone for Ken, because of DML PURE
- VIDEO: Winners, losers and takeaways from the South Carolina Dem debate