VIDEO: Why did Jeffrey Epstein build a temple on his private island?
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by INSIDER.COM:
The federal charges against Jeffrey Epstein, unsealed on Monday morning in New York City, open the latest chapter in a very public campaign to bring the financier to justice. They also underscore how little is known about his life, including the source of his wealth, and how what is known doesn’t quite add up. For instance: Is that really a temple on his private island? And to what?
Epstein’s island, officially known as Little Saint James, is situated between St. Thomas and St. John, the two largest islands of the US Virgin Islands in the Caribbean.
According to the report, there is a “very different kind of building’ on the island’s southwest point.
The article goes on to state the following:
But seriously, what’s up with this weird temple thing on Jeffrey Epstein’s private island? pic.twitter.com/njxfg2HahN
— jon gabriel (@exjon) July 9, 2019
The Associated Press reported: Epstein built a stone mansion with cream-colored walls and a bright turquoise roof surrounded by several other structures including the maids’ quarters and a massive, square-shaped white building on one end of the island. Workers told each other it was a music room fitted with a grand piano and acoustic walls. Its gold dome flew off during the deadly 2017 hurricane season.”
According to Insider, Epstein is a classically-trained pianist.
To get more information about this article, please visit INSIDER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting INSIDER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: CBS’s Gayle King asks Pressley whether calling Trump ‘occupant’ of the Oval Office is respectful
- VIDEO: ‘Morning Joe’ drags out nearly 30-yr-old footage of Trump with Jeffrey Epstein at Mar-a-Lago party
- BREAKING: Major development in sexual assault case against actor Kevin Spacey
- REPORT: Republican support for Trump shifts after his ‘go back’ tweets
- REPORT: Here are the 95 Democrats who voted to support impeachment
- BREAKING: Judge makes sudden announcement on probe tied to Trump hush-money payments
- REPORT: NBC Fails To Mention Democrat Who Entered Mar-A-Lago Alongside Epstein In 1992
- BREAKING: Results: House votes on resolution to impeach Trump
- REPORT: House Dems Unload On ‘The Squad’ — ‘It Makes People’s Skin Crawl’
- BREAKING: Ocasio-Cortez gets new 2020 challenger: a Republican immigrant