VIDEO: Jason Chaffetz comments on why ‘deep state’ is ‘scared to death’ of Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Former Utah congressman and Fox News contributor Jason Chaffetz told “Fox & Friends” Tuesday that the so-called “deep state” is “scared to death” that President Trump, Attorney General Bill Barr, Connecticut U.S. Attorney John Durham, and Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz will expose misconduct at the Department of Justice during the Russia investigation.
Chaffetz spoke in response to an online petition urging Barr to resign and praising four federal prosecutors who withdrew from the sentencing of former Trump adviser Roger Stone over perceived interference from the White House. According to Politico, more than 1,100 former Justice Department employees have signed the petition.
The article goes on to state the following:
“This is the deep state being exposed. These people do not want accountability,” Chaffetz said on Tuesday. “There are about 110,000 people at the Department of Justice, roughly 10,000 of them are attorneys. There is one key thing that has to happen here, [and] most people don’t realize this, I was the chairman of the [House] Oversight Committee, the inspectors general out there can go out and inspect anything going on in the federal government, except attorneys at the Department of Justice.”
WATCH the video below for Chaffetz’s full remarks.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: New ‘hot spot’ state: Coronavirus cases jump 42 percent in one day
- REPORT: Scientists warn about one way COVID-19 can be transmitted
- REPORT: Romney joins Dem senator to send ‘warning’ to Trump
- REPORT: Republicans rip ‘partisan’ Pelosi panel on coronavirus response: ‘This isn’t about oversight’
- REPORT: Experts, Trump advisers doubt White House coronavirus deaths estimate
- POLL: Is Pelosi using the coronavirus pandemic to try to take down Trump?
- VIDEO: Healthy 39-year-old DJ died of coronavirus. What his young widow and daughter want you to know [PHOTOS]
- VIDEO: Florida emergency official slams US manufacturer for selling masks to foreign countries, Trump responds
- VIDEO: Dolly Parton shares video message about coronavirus pandemic
- TRUMP TWEETS: ‘Great news’ and big thanks in series of posts