VIDEO: Jake Tapper Grills Dem Rep On Impeachment Possibilities Without Evidence
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
CNN host Jake Tapper cornered Democratic California Rep. Brad Sherman during a Tuesday interview on the possible impeachment of President Donald Trump.
“Well, first, he met the legal standard,” Sherman said of Trump. “He’s committed several felonies, including violation of 1512 B3 of the criminal code — obstruction of justice — on at least two occasions, probably three, and that’s just in the first six months.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Tapper argued that no court or legal entity has convicted Trump of a felony, so the representative can’t go on that, especially without evidence.
WATCH the exchange below:
— The Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) March 13, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: 2020 candidate: There’s “no question” Trump faked a disability to avoid Vietnam war
- REPORT: The Obamas are worth 30 times more than when they entered the White House their millions
- Media cries over Pelosi video
- CLAIM: Martin Luther King Jr had 40 affairs and laughed as friend raped woman
- POLL: Should illegal alien get the death penalty
- Police are searching for a missing 5-year-old Utah girl. They said the case won’t end well
- Woman dies, 10 officers hurt when vehicles crash in Chicago
- VIDEO: Hillary Clinton: Donald Trump ‘Running Scared’ from Nancy Pelosi
- Video: Fox News host Jeanine Pirro says Nancy Pelosi needs “an intervention” and is “batty”
- REPORT: Playboy model is chased out of ultra-orthodox Jewish area in New York