VIDEO: Ilhan Omar slams ‘religious fundamentalists’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
Rep. Ilhan Omar (D., Minn.) castigated what she saw as the “hypocrisy” of pro-life “religious fundamentalists” for attempting to “control” women, while “not living” up to their own values.
Omar, who has courted controversy with her anti-Israel views since joining Congress, took to the floor of the House of Representatives on Thursday to attack a slew of new pro-life laws enacted by conservative states across the country.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Religious fundamentalists are trying to manipulate the state laws in order to impose their beliefs on an entire society all with complete disregard for voices and rights of American women,” Omar said.
CLICK HERE to read more from the Free Beacon. WATCH Omar’s remarks in the videos below:
Omar re-tweeted the following:
Laura Ingraham just deliberately butchered a vid of @IlhanMN talking about how the GOP is hypocritical with “religious freedom.”
Ingraham made it look like Omar said she hates all religion.
Ingraham’s distorted clip followed by the whole thing: pic.twitter.com/2Cq1vynEBc
— jordan (@JordanUhl) May 24, 2019
Omar: ‘Religious Fundamentalists’ Practice ‘Hypocrisy,’ Only Pro-Life to ‘Control’ Women https://t.co/xzJKurQnjM
— Free Beacon (@FreeBeacon) May 24, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FreeBeacon. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FreeBeacon
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Trump makes major announcement on deportations, DML responds
- VIDEO: Country singer icon declares support for O’Rourke
- TRUMP TWEET: Something weird going on at Fox
- VIDEO: Schiff declares ‘time is running out’ for Mueller
- REPORT: State House REJECTS popular vote proposal
- REPORT: Former Trump Cabinet secretary and former GOP senator pay big bucks to attend Biden fundraiser
- VIDEO: Mayor of border town overrun by illegal immigrants blasts federal government
- BREAKING: Trump announces major shakeup on Secretary of Defense appointment
- UPDATE: DOJ allegedly intervenes to change where Manafort will be incarcerated
- EXCLUSIVE: DML tweets update to Trump about Fox News