VIDEO: Ilhan Omar Blows Off Al-Qaeda, Mocks Americans For Fearing Them In Recently Surfaced Video
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar appeared to shrug off the notion that al-Qaeda is dangerous and mocked Americans who believe so in a recently-surfaced video.
Omar, who earned a degree in political science from the University of North Dakota in 2011, referenced a class she took about terrorism and noted that the professor appeared to have a physical reaction when he mentioned active terrorist groups such as al-Qaeda or Hezbollah.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The thing that was interesting, in the class, was every time the professor said ‘al-Qaeda,’ his shoulders sort of went up,” Omar said, smiling as she mimicked the action and over-emphasized the words. “Al-Qaeda, you know, Hezbollah,” she laughed out loud.
Then she went on to note that reactions to ‘al-Qaeda’ and ‘Hezbollah’ are different than reactions to the words ‘America,’ ‘England’ or the ‘U.S. Army.’
WATCH her remarks in the video below:
— The Reagan Battalion (@ReaganBattalion) April 11, 2019
Democratic Minnesota Rep. Ilhan Omar Blows Off Al-Qaeda, Mocks Americans For Fearing Them in Recently-Surfaced Videohttps://t.co/EqfX2Bh5OT
— The Daily Caller (@DailyCaller) April 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: AOC, Ilhan Omar roll out new label for President Trump
- REPORT: Does this photo prove Trump tormentor’s marriage a sham? Omar with husbands
- VIDEO: McConnell: Trump is ‘on to something’
- VIDEO: Elijah Cummings goes ballistic at DHS head during hearing
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton slams Trump rally: ‘The time has come again’
- REPORT: House Dems Unload On ‘The Squad’ — ‘It Makes People’s Skin Crawl’
- REPORT: Here are the 95 Democrats who voted to support impeachment
- BREAKING: Senator hospitalized after fall
- VIDEO: Trey Gowdy: ‘Nobody cares what Congress does … ‘
- REPORT: New hashtag for Ilhan Omar starts trending after crowd at Trump rally chants ‘Send her back’