VIDEO: Horrific Crash: Motorcyclist Collides with Car on Wrong Side of Road
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
A motorcycle rider was flung 15ft into the air after being hit by a motorist driving on the wrong side of the road.
The 35-year-old rider was hit head-on by the driver travelling at 70mph in a ‘high-powered’ Subaru car in Sheffield, South Yorkshire.
The article goes on to state the following:
Driver Florian Pratt, from Nottingham, was jailed for 16 months at Sheffield Crown Court yesterday after admitting causing serious injury by dangerous driving.
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: LSU ‘Get the Gat’ video from Trump’s White House tribute goes viral — Twitter abuzz over ‘mystery woman’
- REPORT: Alan Dershowitz makes stunning statement on Trump impeachment acquittal
- VIDEO: Former Acting Attorney General weighs in on impeachment trial
- REPORT: Person who decided to release Strzok-Page texts revealed; Twitter outraged
- Swing voters are furious with Pelosi’s impeachment ‘obsession’
- VIDEO: Senate Democrat responds to possibility of testimony from Hunter Biden
- DML: The key to killing impeachment is expose the Dems!
- JUST IN: Trump given plaque to mark important border accomplishment [PICTURE]
- UPDATE: ICE subpoenas sanctuary city over illegal immigrants accused of murder
- BREAKING: Verdict reached on Chinese woman on trial for trespassing at Mar-a-Lago