VIDEO: Hoax Impeachment: President Trump UNLOADS On ‘The Biggest WITCH HUNT’ In American History
Trump was answering media questions in the Oval Office as the impeachment trial began, during an event he held with a group of Christian, Jewish and Muslim students and teachers to commemorate National Religious Freedom Day.
The event “became a defense of his own presidency” CBS News notes, after “reporters began asking him questions about indicted Rudy Giuliani associate Lev Parnas and the now-underway Senate impeachment trial.”
Trump says he does not know Parnas, but the media keeps questioning his denials as the president was photographed with Parnas.
Trump says he met Parnas at a fundraiser, and that he takes pictures with “thousands” of people at such events.
Parnas features in as he claims to have been pressuring Ukraine to investigate the Bidens and that Trump “knew exactly what was going on in Ukraine.”
Watch what Trump said below:
Dennis Michael Lynch, founder of DMLNewsApp and TeamDML.com, explained on Monday why he disagrees with calls for President Trump’s State of the Union Address to be delayed until after the impeachment trial has ended. This clip is from a recent news broadcast for TeamDML subscribers. If you’re missing out on these daily news programs with DML and Michael Cutler, join today at TeamDML.com.
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Details emerge of CDC funding cuts repeatedly sought by Obama admin, despite Biden’s attacks on Trump preparedness
- REPORT: Virus cases surging in California, mayor warns his city is days away from being next NYC
- REPORT: Trump wants THIS to appear on economic relief checks, WSJ claims
- REPORT: 15,000 Indians may have been infected by ‘super-spreader’ guru
- REPORT: Haiti hospital chief kidnapped amid coronavirus emergency [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Widespread flushing of toilet paper ‘alternatives’ causing major problems [PHOTO]
- POLL: Is NY Gov. Cuomo angling to run for president?
- REPORT: Riots erupt in China’s coronavirus epicentre Wuhan; riot police clash with civilians
- REPORT: Senior UK health official makes incredible statement about coronavirus deaths
- REPORT: Washington state puts limits on funerals