VIDEO: ‘Hero’ teen who survived Mexican highway ambush speaks out
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NBCNews.com:
A teenager who survived a brutal ambush that killed nine people in Mexico last week and walked 14 miles to get help for his siblings says his mother desperately tried to protect her kids before she was fatally shot.
Devin Langford, 13, was in the car with his family in the Mexican border state of Sonora on Nov. 4 when men who appeared to be wearing bulletproof vests started shooting at them with long guns, the boy told ABC News in his first interview since the attack.
The article goes on to state the following:
The massacre killed three women and six children, including Devin’s mother, Dawna Langford, and his younger brothers, Trevor, 11, and Rogan, 2. All nine were U.S. citizens who were part of a Mormon offshoot group living in La Mora, Mexico.
WATCH the interview below:
— Tim Perone (@timperone) November 11, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit NBCNews.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting NBCNews.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Tulsi Gabbard reveals lawsuit against Hillary Clinton
- DML LIVE: Impeachment trial analysis (Tues – Jan 21)
- VIDEO: Massive brawl at college game goes viral
- REPORT: ‘Please do not touch me’: U.S. Senate on security alert for Trump impeachment trial
- LIVE: Impeachment Trial Day 2
- BREAKING: Trump says U.S. to add more countries to travel ban soon
- VIDEO: Former WH Chief of Staff joins network as political analyst
- REPORT: Donald Trump to become first president EVER to do this…
- TRUMP TWEETS: What he’d rather be doing than addressing ‘ridiculous’ hoax
- Watch: Impeachment is just noise, Trump needs to rise above: Former WH press sec.