VIDEO: Helen Mirren, Ian McKellan act out Trump Ukraine call in Colbert appearance
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Helen Mirren and Ian McKellen on Wednesday offered their best are giving their best President Trump impressions, acting out his call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky at the center of the House impeachment inquiry.
The two award-winning actors — who star in the new film, “The Good Liar,” together — appeared on CBS’ “The Late Show with Stephen Colbert.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“Donald Trump, you may have heard, released a transcript of him essentially extorting the Ukrainian president, saying we won’t give you military aid unless you launch an investigation into the Bidens,” host Stephen Colbert said to the pair of performers.
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- UPDATE: People raise thousands for man who allegedly stabbed ‘Trump Baby’ balloon in Alabama
- VIDEO: Donald Trump Jr walks off stage at book launch after heckling – from supporters
- VIDEO: Fox contributor names alleged whistleblower on-air despite network ban
- BREAKING: U.S. judge issues ruling on Trump lawsuit to block House from getting his state tax returns
- REPORT: NY Times: ‘Tidal wave’ of mass immigration hands state to Democrats
- REPORT: NFL Quarterback sidelined with broken bones in back, report says
- REPORT: Mark Ingram after Alabama’s loss to LSU: ‘I’m blaming Trump for this one’
- VIDEO: Video shows teacher caught on video brutally beating special needs student
- VIDEO: Rand Paul highlights law that could protect Trump in Impeachment inquiry
- BREAKING: Longtime Republican congressman announces he will not seek re-election in 2020