VIDEO: Gutfeld uses sports analogy in comments on Trump’s feud with Scaramucci
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
President Trump’s feud with Anthony Scaramucci is the latest example of the commander-in-chief’s commitment to winning at all costs, according to Greg Gutfeld.
“Donald Trump is like the Al Davis of presidents,” Gutfeld said Monday on “The Five,” referring to the iconic longtime principal owner of the Oakland Raiders. “He had a singular motto, which was ‘Just win, baby’ — he didn’t care how. He attracted rough, scary and weird people — that was the entire Oakland Raiders.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Of the comparison between Davis and Trump, the “Greg Gutfeld Show” host said he saw a similarity between the Raiders’ choice of players and the individuals hired by the White House.
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Ryan Costello Dead: MLB Prospect’s Final Tweet Concerned His Health
- BREAKING: Supreme Court takes action on House subpoena of Trump financial records
- REPORT: Trump rips into Pence aide who called Ukraine call ‘inappropriate’
- BREAKING: Three dead after shooting spree at Oklahoma Walmart
- VIDEO: GOP Rep. says impeachment hearings should be postponed due to new development
- BREAKING: Pompeo announces reversal of Obama policy on Israel [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Navy SEAL slams Biden for attacking Trump’s military pardons
- VIDEO: Biden Says Americans Can Handle ‘Eight Years Of Donald Trump’
- VIDEO: Eddie Gallagher speaks out after Trump orders his Naval rank restored
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back