VIDEO: Greg Gutfeld speculates on why Bloomberg is ‘getting a pass’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Greg Gutfeld reacted Tuesday to the ongoing firestorm in the Democratic presidential race over the emergence of former New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg as a legitimate contender.
“He’s buying the election, he’s getting endorsements from people he gave money to,” Gutfeld said on “The Five.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“What is interesting to me,” Gutfeld continued, “is why everybody in the media is OK with him [Bloomberg] buying the election.” He then argued that the press is giving Bloomberg a pass for the same reason CNN and MSNBC regularly hosted now-disgraced attorney Michael Avenatti.
Gutfeld went on to say that because the “overreaching aim is to beat Trump,” the press is willing to “adjust their principles.”
Gutfeld speculated that the media is tolerant about Bloomberg because the Democratic Party isn’t on board with Sanders.
“If he is nominated, you got a socialist,” Gutfeld said. “If he’s not nominated, you got chaos in your own party.”
“I think Democrats might be so screwed right now, they should be thinking about 2024,” he added.
Watch below (Gutfeld’s comments come at minute mark 4:40):
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: New ‘hot spot’ state: Coronavirus cases jump 42 percent in one day
- REPORT: Romney joins Dem senator to send ‘warning’ to Trump
- REPORT: Scientists warn about one way COVID-19 can be transmitted
- REPORT: Republicans rip ‘partisan’ Pelosi panel on coronavirus response: ‘This isn’t about oversight’
- REPORT: Experts, Trump advisers doubt White House coronavirus deaths estimate
- POLL: Is Pelosi using the coronavirus pandemic to try to take down Trump?
- VIDEO: Healthy 39-year-old DJ died of coronavirus. What his young widow and daughter want you to know [PHOTOS]
- VIDEO: Dolly Parton shares video message about coronavirus pandemic
- TRUMP TWEETS: ‘Great news’ and big thanks in series of posts
- VIDEO: Bernie Sanders snaps at crying baby at campaign event