VIDEO: Gov. DeSantis UNLEASHES on the media in fiery takedown
While speaking to reporters in Orlando on Wednesday, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis ripped into the media over their press coverage on the coronavirus pandemic in Florida, and the predictions that Florida’s health care infrastructure would be overrun.
Standing beside DeSantis was Vice President Mike Pence, who was visiting the area to tour a longterm care facility.
“Our data is available, our data is transparent, in fact Dr. Birx has talked multiple times about how Florida has the absolute best data, so any insinuation otherwise is just typical partisan narrative trying to be spun,” he declared.
“Part of the reason is because there are a lot of people in your profession who waxed poetically about how Florida was going to be just like New York. ‘Wait two weeks, Florida’s going to be next. Just like Italy, wait two weeks,'” he said.
“Well, hell, we’re eight weeks away from that and it hasn’t happened,” he told reporters.
“Not only do we have a lower death rate, but even in our region, Florida has a lower death, and I was the number one landing spot from tens of thousands of people leaving the number one hot zone in the world to come to my state,” DeSantis.
WATCH his fiery remarks in the video below, as he blasted those who have criticized his response to the coronavirus pandemic in Florida.
— Luke Ball (@LukeTBall) May 20, 2020
Sen. Marco Rubio weighed in, tweeting in response to a video of the governor’s remarks, “Many truths in what @GovRonDeSantis said. The incessant focus on bad news & the refusal to acknowledge good news about #Florida & #Covid_19 is noticeable & damaging the credibility of journalism. And that is bad for democracy & America.”
Many truths in what @GovRonDeSantis said.
And that is bad for democracy & Americapic.twitter.com/egwSVPv6SR
— Marco Rubio (@marcorubio) May 21, 2020
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Tired of your news being censored by the liberal social media giants? Tired of important news articles being hidden from your news feed? Here are two ways you can TAKE CONTROL TODAY:
- Download the DML News App to your phone today – it’s FREE! This will give you direct access to all our news articles, all day long, 7 days a week… UNFILTERED by the social media giants.
- JOIN US as a TeamDML.com subscriber. If you’re not already on board this growing movement of independents and conservatives, please get started TODAY! You’ll have access to powerful daily news shows and so much more! Get unfiltered news and commentary you won’t hear anywhere else!
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Incredible video of undercover officer disarming man who stole rifle from police
- VIDEO: GOP Senator: If Local Law Enforcement Overwhelmed, Let’s See How Anarchists Respond When the 101st Airborne Is on the Other Side of the Street
- VIDEO: Dallas business owner trying to defend store beaten and stoned by rioters – DML responds
- BREAKING: Historic church near White House set on fire by rioters [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Dozens rendered unconscious by Minneapolis police neckholds in past five years
- VIDEO: Some police officers support protesters by taking a knee
- REPORT: Cuomo calls for independent investigations into all police brutality allegations
- REPORT: Viral photo shows cop being protected by black protesters during riot
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton launches accusation at Trump about ‘calling for violence’
- REPORT: Sessions Admits Trump’s Frustration With Russia Probe ‘Not All Unjustified’