VIDEO: GOP Senator on cartel: Americans may ‘have to take matters into our own hands’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
The U.S. government may have to take unilateral action if the Mexican government doesn’t act appropriately in response to the murder of American citizens in his country, according to Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark.
Cotton, a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, told Neil Cavuto on Tuesday that Mexican President Andres Manuel Lopez Obrador’s reaction does not necessarily inspire confidence that his nation will take swift action.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Neil, unfortunately, it’s plain that the Mexican government can’t handle this,” he said. “President Lopez Obrador came into office almost a year ago saying that his strategy for dealing with the cartels was going to be more hugs, not bullets. That may work in a children’s fairy tale, but in the real world when three American women and six American children were gunned down and burned alive the only thing that can counteract bullets is more and bigger bullets. If the Mexican government cannot protect American citizens in Mexico, then the United States may have to take matters into our own hands.”
If the Mexican government cannot protect American citizens in Mexico, then the United States may have to take matters into our own hands. pic.twitter.com/1yH52AJBxj
— Tom Cotton (@SenTomCotton) November 5, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Travelers raise alarm over coronavirus screening at US airports
- VIDEO: Fox News host cuts off Kellyanne Conway when she attacks de Blasio
- VIDEO: Data Doesn’t Match Doomsday Media Predictions, Ventilator Concerns, Task Force Doctor Says
- REPORT: Chilling images of makeshift morgue set up outside NYC hospital amid coronavirus pandemic
- REPORT: Oil price drop threatens US fracking boom
- REPORT: John Kerry sides with Trump about someone who is ‘being an a**hole’
- REPORT: What the bailout will do for you
- REPORT: Teen boy who tested positive for coronavirus dies in New Orleans
- REPORT: Pelosi honored, and mocked, in tributes on her 80th birthday
- REPORT: Police Officers Rebuke Media Outlet Over Decision On White House Coronavirus Briefings