VIDEO: GOP senator calls CNN reporter a ‘liberal hack’ when asked about Parnas materials
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Sen. Martha McSally (R-Ariz.) did not respond when asked on Thursday about new claims that President Trump was involved in a pressure campaign in Ukraine, instead dismissing the CNN reporter who asked the question as a “liberal hack.”
CNN’s Manu Raju asked McSally if the Senate should consider the new material provided by Rudy Giuliani associate Lev Parnas during Trump’s impeachment trial.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Manu, you’re a liberal hack. I’m not talking to you,” the senator said, walking through the halls of the Senate.
— Martha McSally (@SenMcSallyAZ) January 16, 2020
— The Hill (@thehill) January 16, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Black Guns Matter founder mocks potential Bloomberg-Clinton ticket with ‘SUPER’ nickname
- REPORT: Assange lawyer claims Trump offered pardon in exchange for this favor
- Last day for FREE MIRACLE ME MINI
- REPORT: Soros demands ouster of Zuckerberg, Sandberg from Facebook
- First Look At Bloomberg’s Super Bowl Ad
- VIDEO: Meghan McCain gets into fiery spat with Joy Behar over Bloomberg
- VIDEO: Trump speaks out on AG Bill Barr
- VIDEO: Greg Gutfeld speculates on why Bloomberg is ‘getting a pass’
- REPORT: Limbaugh says Trump advised him after Buttigieg remarks
- VIDEO: Jason Chaffetz comments on why ‘deep state’ is ‘scared to death’ of Trump