VIDEO: GOP Rep. says impeachment hearings should be postponed due to new development
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
New developments in the impeachment probe were revealed during two closed-door depositions that took place over the weekend, revealed Rep. Lee Zeldin, R-N.Y., who called for a delay in the upcoming impeachment hearings until those transcripts are publicly available.
David Holmes, assistant to Ambassador Bill Taylor in Ukraine, and Office of Management and Budget official Mark Sandy, testified before Congress over the weekend, in separate closed-door depositions following last week’s highly contentious public hearings.
The article goes on to state the following:
According to Zeldin, Sandy “went right to the heart of why there was a hold on aid to Ukraine” during his Saturday deposition, and called for a release of the transcripts containing Sandy’s statement in time for week two of public hearings.
Watch it below or at this link:
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- THEY WON’T STOP: Kevin McCarthy Says Democrats Want To DESTROY President Trump
- VIDEO: Pelosi does impression of McConnell; uses grim nickname
- BREAKING: Hundreds of migrants form new caravan headed to U.S., break through first border [PHOTOS, VIDEOS]
- VIDEO: Why Ted Cruz should be leading Senate impeachment trial
- BREAKING: Trump reveals whether he would block Bolton from testifying in Senate trial
- BREAKING: Veteran Actress, Known for ‘King of Queens’ Role, Dies at 95
- VIDEO: Hoax Impeachment: President Trump UNLOADS On ‘The Biggest WITCH HUNT’ In American History
- BREAKING: Trump to add two well-known lawyers to impeachment defense team
- TRUMP TWEETS: Lashes out at ‘Mini Mike,’, Bloomberg responds with mocking tweets
- REPORT: Virginia judge rules on bid to overturn Northam’s emergency gun ban ahead of state Capitol rally