VIDEO: GOP lawmaker announces FISA report coming out within 2 weeks
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A Republican lawmaker said he expects the release of the report by Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz on alleged Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act abuses by the DOJ and the FBI within two weeks.
Rep. John Ratcliffe, who is a member of the House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees, made the declaration on Fox News’ Sunday Morning Futures when asked by anchor Maria Bartiromo about unreleased transcript material that GOP investigators have suggested was exculpatory evidence not given to the FISA court in applications targeting former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Well, if there is a transcript, I think everyone would agree, based on what you just said, if there is a transcript of what you just related, that absolutely should have been provided to the FISA court,” the Texas Republican said.
“I think that the information that should have been turned over to the FISA court wasn’t … when Jim Comey and Adam Schiff and others say that the FISA abuse idea is a bunch of nonsense, that they’re wrong.”
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) October 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: GOP Senator: If Local Law Enforcement Overwhelmed, Let’s See How Anarchists Respond When the 101st Airborne Is on the Other Side of the Street
- REPORT: Viral photo shows cop being protected by black protesters during riot
- POLL: Should the U.S. military be sent to major cities to stop riots?
- VIDEO: Officer suspended after punching woman who was beating on fellow officer
- REPORT: Dozens rendered unconscious by Minneapolis police neckholds in past five years
- VIDEO: Some police officers support protesters by taking a knee
- REPORT: Cuomo calls for independent investigations into all police brutality allegations
- VIDEO: Keith Ellison responds to son’s Antifa tweet
- REPORT: 25-year-old arrested for allegedly setting fire to historic courthouse
- REPORT: Actress Hopeful After Protesters Breach Perimeter Near White House