VIDEO: Fox’s Napolitano rips Democrats for having John Dean testify
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Fox News senior judicial analyst Andrew Napolitano called the decision by Democrats on the House Judiciary Committee to have former Nixon White House counsel John Dean testify “indefensible.”
Napolitano added the move would backfire on Democrats, during an interview with Fox Business on Monday morning.
The article goes on to state the following:
Deans is due to testify later on Monday as part of a series of hearings on special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation, which are intended to further examine President Trump’s conduct as well as election interference by Moscow.
“To me, it’s indefensible,” Napolitano told the Fox Business hosts.
“I think it’s going to be a negative for the Democrats at the end of the day by the time the Republicans finish interrogating him. And of course, they can interrogate him about anything they want, they can interrogate him about the Nixon years,” he also said.
It’s Indefensible for House Dems to Call John Dean to Testifyhttps://t.co/VXZuJOq5NU
— Judge Napolitano (@Judgenap) June 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News founder Dennis Michael Lynch discusses the homeless crisis in America and premiers 15-minutes of his new film on the subject in the video below. CLICK HERE to learn more. WATCH video below:
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- POLL: Is Fox Moving to the Left?
- REPORT: Major retailer experiencing widespread register outages; customers irate
- Trump newest tweet warns of a stock market crash
- REPORT: Jim Acosta’s Embarrassing Book Signing
- REPORT: Nationwide ‘Impeach Donald Trump’ Rallies Launch Saturday
- REPORT: Flight forced to change course after passenger assaulted flight attendant
- BREAKING: Trump accuses New York Times of treason
- REPORT: DOJ inspector general resolved ‘hang up’ on first Carter Page FISA application [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Financial disclosure shows the millions of dollars Ivanka Trump earned from DC Trump hotel
- REPORT: 1 killed, 3 injured after shooting at Costco