Video: Fox News host Jeanine Pirro says Nancy Pelosi needs “an intervention” and is “batty”
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NEWSWEEK.COM:
Fox News host Jeanine Pirro lashed out at Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi during her Saturday evening television program, arguing that the top Democrat in Congress needs “an intervention” and is “batty.”
Pirro, a former judge, made the comments during the opening segment of her show Justice With Judge Jeanine. She highlighted escalating tensions between Donald Trump and Pelosi, and recent remarks in which the speaker had suggested that the president himself needed an intervention.
The article goes on to state the following:
“He does not need an intervention, Nancy, you need the intervention,” the host said. She then played a recent clip of Trump attacking the speaker of the house.
To get more information about this article, please visit NEWSWEEK.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting NEWSWEEK.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Democrats name Cummings replacement for acting chair of House Oversight Committee
- VIDEO: Pelosi: ‘The Voters Are Not Going to Decide’
- BREAKING: Sondland to throw Trump under the bus in congress testimony, reports say
- TRUMP TWEET: Releases statement on death of Elijah Cummings
- BREAKING: Democrat Congressman Elijah Cummings dies suddenly
- VIDEO: Women for Trump hold marches in DC, across the nation, bus line leaves many stranded
- REPORT: Justice becomes first to break new two-minute rule as Supreme Court hears immigration case
- VIDEO: Scalise: People should be alarmed by how Pelosi, Schiff trying to impeach Trump
- REPORT: Pelosi thumbs her nose at Trump by making photo of their fiery confrontation her Twitter cover image [PHOTO]
- VIDEO: Network Falsely Claims White House ‘Admits to Quid Pro Quo’ with Ukraine