Video: Fox News host Jeanine Pirro says Nancy Pelosi needs “an intervention” and is “batty”
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NEWSWEEK.COM:
Fox News host Jeanine Pirro lashed out at Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi during her Saturday evening television program, arguing that the top Democrat in Congress needs “an intervention” and is “batty.”
Pirro, a former judge, made the comments during the opening segment of her show Justice With Judge Jeanine. She highlighted escalating tensions between Donald Trump and Pelosi, and recent remarks in which the speaker had suggested that the president himself needed an intervention.
The article goes on to state the following:
“He does not need an intervention, Nancy, you need the intervention,” the host said. She then played a recent clip of Trump attacking the speaker of the house.
To get more information about this article, please visit NEWSWEEK.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting NEWSWEEK.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Democrats Kill GOP Effort to Censure Schiff
- REPORT: Pelosi Should Be President, Not That ‘Whore’ Trump, Singer Declares
- BREAKING: 2020 survey reveals Trump expands base, beating 3 of top four Dems, tied with one
- REPORT: Judge deals blow to Jussie Smollett
- REPORT: Democrats introduce ‘SWAMP’ Act to restrict Trump’s meetings with foreign leaders
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham issues statement on Trump’s lynching comments, gets hit with massive backlash
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton names conditions for launching another run for president in 2020
- REPORT: Father blocked from stopping gender transition of 7-year-old son
- VIDEO: Sanders makes big declaration about Ocasio-Cortez’ future in his administration
- VIDEO: McConnell speaks out on Trump lynching comment