Video: Fox News host Jeanine Pirro says Nancy Pelosi needs “an intervention” and is “batty”
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NEWSWEEK.COM:
Fox News host Jeanine Pirro lashed out at Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi during her Saturday evening television program, arguing that the top Democrat in Congress needs “an intervention” and is “batty.”
Pirro, a former judge, made the comments during the opening segment of her show Justice With Judge Jeanine. She highlighted escalating tensions between Donald Trump and Pelosi, and recent remarks in which the speaker had suggested that the president himself needed an intervention.
The article goes on to state the following:
“He does not need an intervention, Nancy, you need the intervention,” the host said. She then played a recent clip of Trump attacking the speaker of the house.
To get more information about this article, please visit NEWSWEEK.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting NEWSWEEK.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Ryan Costello Dead: MLB Prospect’s Final Tweet Concerned His Health
- BREAKING: Supreme Court takes action on House subpoena of Trump financial records
- BREAKING: Three dead after shooting spree at Oklahoma Walmart
- VIDEO: GOP Rep. says impeachment hearings should be postponed due to new development
- REPORT: Navy SEAL slams Biden for attacking Trump’s military pardons
- BREAKING: Pompeo announces reversal of Obama policy on Israel [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Biden Says Americans Can Handle ‘Eight Years Of Donald Trump’
- REPORT: Michigan county seized retiree’s home over $8 debt – now he’s fighting back
- REPORT: White House Staffer Wanted To See Trump’s ‘Downfall’ Book Claims
- VIDEO: Fox anchor gives blistering critique of Trump over tweet