VIDEO: Fox News host declares Sondland ‘took out the bus and ran over’ Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Fox News anchor Chris Wallace said that Gordon Sondland, U.S. ambassador to the European Union, “took out the bus and ran over” President Trump and some of his top aides while testifying in the House impeachment inquiry on Wednesday.
“I think what Sondland was trying to do here is protect himself more than he is to protect anybody else,” Wallace said on Fox News during the network’s coverage of the public impeachment hearing.
The article goes on to state the following:
“To a certain degree, he took out the bus and ran over President Trump, Vice President Pence, [Secretary of State] Mike Pompeo, [former national security adviser] John Bolton, [Trump’s personal attorney] Rudy Giuliani, [acting White House chief of staff] Mick Mulvaney,” he added. “He implicates all of them.”
WATCH his statement below:
— The Hill (@thehill) November 20, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: GOP Senator: If Local Law Enforcement Overwhelmed, Let’s See How Anarchists Respond When the 101st Airborne Is on the Other Side of the Street
- REPORT: Viral photo shows cop being protected by black protesters during riot
- VIDEO: Officer suspended after punching woman who was beating on fellow officer
- VIDEO: Incredible video of undercover officer disarming man who stole rifle from police
- VIDEO: Dallas business owner trying to defend store beaten and stoned by rioters – DML responds
- BREAKING: Historic church near White House set on fire by rioters [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Dozens rendered unconscious by Minneapolis police neckholds in past five years
- VIDEO: Some police officers support protesters by taking a knee
- REPORT: Cuomo calls for independent investigations into all police brutality allegations
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton launches accusation at Trump about ‘calling for violence’