VIDEO: Fox News host declares Sondland ‘took out the bus and ran over’ Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Fox News anchor Chris Wallace said that Gordon Sondland, U.S. ambassador to the European Union, “took out the bus and ran over” President Trump and some of his top aides while testifying in the House impeachment inquiry on Wednesday.
“I think what Sondland was trying to do here is protect himself more than he is to protect anybody else,” Wallace said on Fox News during the network’s coverage of the public impeachment hearing.
The article goes on to state the following:
“To a certain degree, he took out the bus and ran over President Trump, Vice President Pence, [Secretary of State] Mike Pompeo, [former national security adviser] John Bolton, [Trump’s personal attorney] Rudy Giuliani, [acting White House chief of staff] Mick Mulvaney,” he added. “He implicates all of them.”
WATCH his statement below:
— The Hill (@thehill) November 20, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Alan Dershowitz makes stunning statement on Trump impeachment acquittal
- Swing voters are furious with Pelosi’s impeachment ‘obsession’
- VIDEO: Former Acting Attorney General weighs in on impeachment trial
- VIDEO: Senate Democrat responds to possibility of testimony from Hunter Biden
- DML: The key to killing impeachment is expose the Dems!
- VIDEO: Pelosi does impression of McConnell; uses grim nickname
- VIDEO: Bernie Sanders explains difference between him and Elizabeth Warren
- JUST IN: Trump given plaque to mark important border accomplishment [PICTURE]
- UPDATE: ICE subpoenas sanctuary city over illegal immigrants accused of murder
- REPORT: Trump releases statement on possible negotiations with Iran