VIDEO: Fox News host declares Sondland ‘took out the bus and ran over’ Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Fox News anchor Chris Wallace said that Gordon Sondland, U.S. ambassador to the European Union, “took out the bus and ran over” President Trump and some of his top aides while testifying in the House impeachment inquiry on Wednesday.
“I think what Sondland was trying to do here is protect himself more than he is to protect anybody else,” Wallace said on Fox News during the network’s coverage of the public impeachment hearing.
The article goes on to state the following:
“To a certain degree, he took out the bus and ran over President Trump, Vice President Pence, [Secretary of State] Mike Pompeo, [former national security adviser] John Bolton, [Trump’s personal attorney] Rudy Giuliani, [acting White House chief of staff] Mick Mulvaney,” he added. “He implicates all of them.”
WATCH his statement below:
— The Hill (@thehill) November 20, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Travelers raise alarm over coronavirus screening at US airports
- VIDEO: Fox News host cuts off Kellyanne Conway when she attacks de Blasio
- VIDEO: Data Doesn’t Match Doomsday Media Predictions, Ventilator Concerns, Task Force Doctor Says
- REPORT: Chilling images of makeshift morgue set up outside NYC hospital amid coronavirus pandemic
- REPORT: Oil price drop threatens US fracking boom
- REPORT: John Kerry sides with Trump about someone who is ‘being an a**hole’
- REPORT: What the bailout will do for you
- REPORT: Teen boy who tested positive for coronavirus dies in New Orleans
- REPORT: Pelosi honored, and mocked, in tributes on her 80th birthday
- REPORT: Police Officers Rebuke Media Outlet Over Decision On White House Coronavirus Briefings