VIDEO: Fox contributor names alleged whistleblower on-air despite network ban
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Fox News contributor Mollie Hemingway named the alleged whistleblower Eric Ciaramella on-air following a network ban on doing so.
Appearing on Sunday’s Media Buzz, Hemingway, who is also a senior editor for the Federalist, discussed whether or not the press should identify the whistleblower at the center of impeachment proceedings against President Trump. Despite Fox News banning employees from doing so, she said his name.
The article goes on to state the following:
“The media should be in the business of sharing information that is in the public interest,” she argued. “We’re not seeing this kind of concern that the media has for this whistleblower that they have had for other people. You had CNN doxxing a grandmother because they didn’t like what she put on Facebook … you have had the New York Times out a CIA station chief in Iran. You don’t see concern when it doesn’t match their political motivation.”
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- JUST IN: Anti-impeachment Democrat poised to switch parties
- REPORT: Asian American groups call on NBC to sever ties with Jay Leno after ‘eating dogs’ joke
- VIDEO: Chaos Erupts in London as Leftists Clash with Cops After Election
- VIDEO: College student, 18, beaten and stabbed to death in savage mugging near NYC park
- DML LIVE: Trump thrives in Florida (Thurs – Dec 5)
- EXCLUSIVE: Miracles do happen, here is the proof
- VIDEO: New alarms raised about a popular home security company
- BREAKING: House Judiciary Committee VOTES on articles of impeachment against Trump, Gohmert leaves nothing to chance [VIDEO]
- VIDEO: Meghan McCain slams claims that detention centers are ‘torture facilities’
- VIDEO: Intel chief loses patience with Schiff in tense hearing