VIDEO: Fox anchor makes claims about mail-in voting in rebuke of Trump
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Fox News’s Chris Wallace discredited President Trump’s claims that mail-in voting is susceptible to fraud, arguing Friday “there really is no record of massive fraud or even serious fraud from mail-in voting.”
“I’ve done some deep dive into it, there really is no record of massive fraud or even serious fraud from mail-in voting,” Wallace, the “Fox News Sunday” anchor, told “America’s Newsroom” on Friday morning.
The article goes on to state the following:
“It’s being carried out in Republican states, it’s being carried out in Democratic states, there is no indication that mail-in voting as opposed to in person voting tends to favor one party over another,” Wallace said.
Anchor Ed Henry asked if a ballot released to the post office could be swapped out, as Trump has suggested.
Wallace was unmoved.
“What he saying is you can’t trust the U.S. mail.I don’t know, that strikes me as kind of a reach here, and the history is that mail-in ballots are honest, and there was very little indication of fraud,” he answered.
“But when people get their ballots and mail them in themselves, no history of fraud at all,” Wallace confidently proclaimed.
Chris Wallace pours cold water on Trump’s mail-in voting lies
Wallace: “There really is no record of massive fraud, or even serious fraud from mail-in voting … When people get their ballots and mail them in themselves, no history of fraud at all.” pic.twitter.com/4cyYDu26iu
— Lis Power (@LisPower1) May 22, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Court blocks White House from suspending reporter for INCREDIBLE reason
- REPORT: Couple suspected of killing 8-year-old maid
- REPORT: Utah National Guard confirms they were kicked out of DC hotel, Trump, GOP senators react
- WATCH: Stunning moment Washington Monument struck by lightning, 2 park police also injured
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton asks appeals court to help her dodge Judicial Watch deposition on emails and Benghazi
- BREAKING: Biden releases statement, formally clinches Democratic presidential nomination
- REPORT: AOC stuns party by endorsing powerful incumbent’s primary rival
- REPORT: Dem AG: Letting America Burn Is the Path to Growth
- REPORT: Liberal governor pardons illegal set for deportation, DML responds
- VIDEO: Biden mistakenly refers to Sanders as ‘the president’ during debate