VIDEO: Four key impeachment facts that Democrats cannot change: Rep. Jordan
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
House Oversight Committee ranking member Rep. Jim Jordan, R-Ohio, a member of President Trump’s legal team for the Senate impeachment trial, told Fox News Tuesday that “four key facts” will remain in the president’s favor throughout the process.
“The facts are solidly on the president’s side,” Jordan said during special coverage of the Senate impeachment trial. “I think that’s why the American people understand this is ridiculous and I think that’s why the president is going to prevail, hopefully in as short a trial as possible.”
The article goes on to state the following:
“The idea that we have the transcript [of Trump’s July 25 phone call with Ukraine’s president], there was no quid pro quo in the transcript, the two individuals on the call, President Trump and [Ukraine] President [Volodymyr] Zelensky, have repeatedly said that there was no pushing, no pressure, no linkage between the security assistance dollars and any type of investigation in Ukraine,” Jordan went on. “The Ukrainians didn’t even know at the time of the call that aid had been held and most importantly, they took no action. They never started an investigation, they never promised to start an investigation, they never announced an investigation, they took no action to get the aid released.
Jordan said that no matter how long Rep. Jerry Nadler (D-NY) and Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) talk, “These four facts will never change.”
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: New ‘hot spot’ state: Coronavirus cases jump 42 percent in one day
- REPORT: Romney joins Dem senator to send ‘warning’ to Trump
- REPORT: Scientists warn about one way COVID-19 can be transmitted
- REPORT: Republicans rip ‘partisan’ Pelosi panel on coronavirus response: ‘This isn’t about oversight’
- REPORT: Experts, Trump advisers doubt White House coronavirus deaths estimate
- POLL: Is Pelosi using the coronavirus pandemic to try to take down Trump?
- VIDEO: Healthy 39-year-old DJ died of coronavirus. What his young widow and daughter want you to know [PHOTOS]
- VIDEO: Dolly Parton shares video message about coronavirus pandemic
- TRUMP TWEETS: ‘Great news’ and big thanks in series of posts
- VIDEO: Bernie Sanders snaps at crying baby at campaign event