VIDEO: Former WH Chief of Staff joins network as political analyst
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
CBS News announced Wednesday that it has hired former White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus to serve as a political analyst on the network.
Priebus, who is also a former chairman of the Republican National Committee (RNC), will provide analysis of political coverage on all of CBS News’ broadcasts and platforms. He is currently the president and chief strategist with the law firm Michael Best & Friedrich, LLP.
The article goes on to state the following:
On an appearance on a CBS News special report Wednesday on the Senate’s impeachment trial, Priebus said he was “looking forward to an exciting year together.”
Priebus served as President Trump’s first chief of staff.
Reince Priebus has joined CBS News as a political analyst. “Looking forward to a fun year together,” he said on today’s special report pic.twitter.com/HZbLb0BuPd
— Brian Stelter (@brianstelter) January 22, 2020
INBOX: Reince Priebus named CBS News political analyst
— Oliver Darcy (@oliverdarcy) January 22, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Details emerge of CDC funding cuts repeatedly sought by Obama admin, despite Biden’s attacks on Trump preparedness
- REPORT: Trump wants THIS to appear on economic relief checks, WSJ claims
- REPORT: Virus cases surging in California, mayor warns his city is days away from being next NYC
- REPORT: Widespread flushing of toilet paper ‘alternatives’ causing major problems [PHOTO]
- REPORT: Haiti hospital chief kidnapped amid coronavirus emergency [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Riots erupt in China’s coronavirus epicentre Wuhan; riot police clash with civilians
- REPORT: 15,000 Indians may have been infected by ‘super-spreader’ guru
- REPORT: Princess becomes first royal to die from coronavirus
- REPORT: 66 Residents of One Nursing Home Have COVID-19
- BREAKING: CDC issues travel advisory for residents of 3 US states