VIDEO: Former senior FBI official calls Whitaker hearing ‘disgraceful’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Former senior FBI official Chuck Rosenberg ripped Acting Attorney General Matt Whitaker on Friday night, calling his testimony in front of the House Judiciary Committee “disgraceful.”
“I’ve testified many times in Congress,” Rosenberg, who served as chief of staff under former FBI Director James Comey and as a U.S. attorney in the Bush administration, explained during an interview on MSBNC.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Sometimes the questions are good and thoughtful, sometimes they’re compound and incomprehensible, but you have to answer every one with a degree of civility and dignity, and that was sorely lacking.”
— All In w/Chris Hayes (@allinwithchris) February 9, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) February 9, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Florida sheriff just loses it while describing MASSIVE drug trafficking bust
- VIDEO: ‘Bombshell’ report on James Comey coming in two weeks, attorney says
- BREAKING: Twitter CEO called Rep. Ilhan Omar about Trump’s 911 tweet
- POLL: In a 2020 matchup, who would win: Trump or Biden?
- REPORT: Ocasio-Cortez suffers social media gaffe by criticizing photo of ‘GOP’ politician who is actually a Democrat
- BREAKING: Boston-area judge charged with helping undocumented immigrant elude ICE
- VIDEO: Baltimore Mayor Catherine Pugh is nowhere to be found, amid FBI raids
- REPORT: First woman elected to lead Dallas County GOP dies unexpectedly at 47
- BREAKING: Outrage erupts over $2M bill from North Korea for Otto Warmbier’s care
- REPORT: FBI, IRS agents search Baltimore Mayor’s homes, City Hall