VIDEO: Former Acting AG Whitaker raises red flags about Jeffrey Epstein death
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Former Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker said Monday that “something doesn’t add up” when it comes to the apparent suicide of Jeffrey Epstein inside a New York City federal prison. He called for “full transparency” on the events that led up to his death.
Speaking on “Fox & Friends,” Whitaker stressed that notorious Mexican drug lord Joaquin “El Chapo” Guzman was held at the same facility, but Epstein was reportedly not monitored closely enough to prevent his suicide.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I was surprised to see they could hold [El Chapo] safely without incident and then have one alleged failed attempt at suicide [by Epstein] and now a successful attempt. … The questions surrounding this, something doesn’t add up and we need full transparency and we need the answers on this,” he said, questioning how Epstein could have been left alone after a previous incident just weeks ago where he reportedly attempted suicide.
WATCH his full remarks in the video below:
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Omar lashes out in Twitter rant after Nadler criticizes her for sharing controversial cartoon
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Mocks Republicans For ‘Losing Their Minds’
- BREAKING: Justice Department inspector general reportedly completes FISA abuse investigation [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Former Kirsten Gillibrand staffers want senator to quit presidential campaign
- REPORT: Pelosi again breaks with Democrats on impeachment
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear
- BREAKING: Republican announces plan to primary challenge Trump
- REPORT: Three ship commanders fired in two days, raising questions about Navy’s ‘zero-error tolerance’ culture
- REPORT: AOC takes heat from Heartland conservatives over her mocking video about Electoral College