VIDEO: A Florida judge denies parents custody of 4-year-old son with leukemia
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by CNN.com:
(CNN) — A Florida judge ruled Monday that the parents of a 4-year-old boy with leukemia lost their bid Monday to regain custody after their struggle with the state over giving him chemotherapy.
Noah McAdams was removed from his parents’ custody in April when they skipped a chemotherapy session and left the state in pursuit of alternative treatments.
The article goes on to state the following:
Noah’s parents, Taylor Bland and Joshua McAdams, and their fight for natural cancer treatment garnered national attention after a multi-state police search ensued when they skipped the chemotherapy appointment and took Noah for a consultation in Cincinnati, Ohio, with an alternative medicine practitioner.
Two Florida parents were stripped of custody of their four-year-old son, currently battling leukemia, after refusing chemotherapy.
The couple said they prefer nontraditional treatments, including oxygen therapy and CBD oil.
— CBS Evening News (@CBSEveningNews) September 10, 2019
A #Florida judge has denied custody to the parents of a 4-year-old boy with #Leukemia after they stopped #Chemotherapy treatments and sparked a missing endangered child warning when they disappeared to another state. https://t.co/03ZH3d2IMa
— The Epoch Times (@EpochTimes) September 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit CNN.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting CNN.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: The View slams Julián Castro’s ‘ageism’
- REPORT: Morning Joe’s Mika suggests Trump isn’t Barron’s father
- VIDEO: Portland crowd boos during on-field Armed Forces swearing-in on 9/11
- VIDEO: A Florida man disappeared in 1997. Google Earth just revealed his fate.
- REPORT: DC flies US flags with 51 stars ahead of statehood hearing
- BREAKING: Schiff subpoenas acting Trump intelligence chief over ‘credible’ whistleblower complaint
- REPORT: Mike Flynn Is Finally Fighting Back
- VIDEO: Couple Traveled Through Asia To Prove Countries Get A ‘Bad Rap.’ Now They’re Reportedly Jailed There.
- BREAKING: Trump confirms death of Osama bin Laden’s son
- VIDEO: AOC predicts big US city won’t exist in a few years without Green New Deal