VIDEO: A Florida judge denies parents custody of 4-year-old son with leukemia
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by CNN.com:
(CNN) — A Florida judge ruled Monday that the parents of a 4-year-old boy with leukemia lost their bid Monday to regain custody after their struggle with the state over giving him chemotherapy.
Noah McAdams was removed from his parents’ custody in April when they skipped a chemotherapy session and left the state in pursuit of alternative treatments.
The article goes on to state the following:
Noah’s parents, Taylor Bland and Joshua McAdams, and their fight for natural cancer treatment garnered national attention after a multi-state police search ensued when they skipped the chemotherapy appointment and took Noah for a consultation in Cincinnati, Ohio, with an alternative medicine practitioner.
Two Florida parents were stripped of custody of their four-year-old son, currently battling leukemia, after refusing chemotherapy.
The couple said they prefer nontraditional treatments, including oxygen therapy and CBD oil.
— CBS Evening News (@CBSEveningNews) September 10, 2019
A #Florida judge has denied custody to the parents of a 4-year-old boy with #Leukemia after they stopped #Chemotherapy treatments and sparked a missing endangered child warning when they disappeared to another state. https://t.co/03ZH3d2IMa
— The Epoch Times (@EpochTimes) September 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit CNN.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting CNN.com
Trending on DML News App
- GOT TO SEE: Joy Villa shocks liberals with Pro-Trump dress at Grammys
- WHY DO THIS TO TRUMP? Fox News Poll reveals anti-Trump sentiment
- WOW! Amazing video of New Yorkers lifting a car to get woman out from underneath
- HYPOCRISY: Dems seeking to impeach Trump for blocking aid to Ukraine, voted against the same thing
- REPORT: MSNBC anchor apologizes after appearing to use N-word describing death of Kobe Bryant
- BREAKING: Pelosi announces plan to REPEAL Trump’s travel ban
- VIDEO: Schiff says Trump tweet is ‘intended to be’ a threat
- VIDEO: Dershowitz speaks out on case Democrats laid out in Senate trial
- BREAKING: Three rockets make ‘direct hit’ on US Embassy in Baghdad
- REPORT: Alicia Keys, Boyz II Men Pay Tribute to Kobe Bryant at Grammys With ‘It’s So Hard to Say Goodbye’