VIDEO: Firefighter learns his own kids were in Pennsylvania day care blaze that killed five
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by NBCNews.com:
A firefighter lost three children in an early morning blaze that tore through a home day care in Pennsylvania, killing five and leaving a woman injured, authorities said.
Joe Crotty, chief of the Lawrence Park Volunteer Fire Department, said firefighter Luther Jones was responding to another fire when the blaze ignited at Harris Family Day Care in Erie, NBC News affiliate WICU reported.
The article goes on to state the following:
Jones had no idea his children were at the overnight day care center a few blocks away, the station said.
It’s “unthinkable,” Crotty said. “It’s really beyond comprehension.”
Five children dead after Pennsylvania house fire pic.twitter.com/dTkeBZtpsk
— Reuters Top News (@Reuters) August 12, 2019
A firefighter lost three children in an early morning blaze that tore through a home day care in Pennsylvania, killing five https://t.co/xpndfL5uMB
— NBC News (@NBCNews) August 12, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit NBCNews.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting NBCNews.com
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Justice Department inspector general reportedly completes FISA abuse investigation [VIDEO]
- REPORT: White House is irritated over Nikki Haley’s mysterious tweet
- REPORT: NFL player found dead along with wife, son sought by police
- VIDEO: Susan Boyle performs ‘I Dreamed a Dream’ a Decade After Famed Audition
- REPORT: Tlaib’s response to bombing death of 17-yr-old Israeli girl sparks outrage
- REPORT: One Of Kavanaugh’s High School Classmates Is Suing HuffPost For ‘Fabricated’ Reporting
- REPORT: Cheerleading Squad Draws Fire for Raffling AR-15 Rifle
- BREAKING: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg treated for cancer
- REPORT: Federal judge rules that immigration law is unconstitutional
- REPORT: Border Patrol busts woman with over $20K worth of fentanyl in her underwear