VIDEO: Fauci says media will be ‘seeing more’ of him
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious disease expert, said the public will begin “seeing more” of him and other public health officials after weeks without making official press appearances.
During a CNN Global Town Hall, network anchor Anderson Cooper said that many Americans want to hear from Fauci, Deborah Birx and others on the White House coronavirus task force every day. The last time Fauci was at the podium at the White House was April 22.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Why aren’t we hearing from the coronavirus task force on a daily basis anymore? And if they aren’t going to have daily briefings about facts and science, can you or the [National Institutes of Health] or can the [Centers for Disease Control and Prevention] have their own daily briefings with top scientists?” Cooper asked.
Fauci replied, “I think you’re going to be seeing a little bit more of me and of my colleagues.” WATCH BELOW:
Fauci just appeared on CNN, his first appearance on national TV since May 4.@AndersonCooper asked why we haven’t seen him lately.
Fauci said he thinks the public will be “seeing more” of him moving forward and that he’s spoken with “the communications people.” pic.twitter.com/CoKNwhKAMP
— Oliver Darcy (@oliverdarcy) May 22, 2020
— The Hill (@thehill) May 22, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEOS: Bronx streets descend into chaos as looters run wild: ‘Fordham is on fire’
- VIDEO: Florida sheriff ‘highly recommends’ what home owners should do to looters
- OpEd: STONE: Now That I’m Ungagged, I’d Like To Say A Few Things About My Prosecution
- VIDEO: Officer suspended after punching woman who was beating on fellow officer
- VIDEO: Ben Carson speaks out on protests and rioting across the nation
- REPORT: DOJ files formal appeal with Supreme Court over House access to Mueller grand jury material
- VIDEO: Ilhan Omar claims rioters were ‘terrorized’ by National Guard, police
- REPORT: Twitter restricts tweet from Rep. Matt Gaetz for ‘glorifying violence’
- REPORT: GOP governor rejects use of military to quell protests
- REPORT: Trump gives Grenell something special after he steps down