VIDEO: Epstein accuser says she was recruited outside high school at 14
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
An accuser of billionaire financier Jeffrey Epstein said Tuesday that she was recruited outside a high school when she was 14 years old before allegedly being raped a year later.
Jennifer Araoz, now 32, told NBC News anchor Savannah Guthrie that a young woman recruited her outside of a New York City performing arts high school that she attended in the fall 2001 and then brought her to Epstein’s Manhattan townhouse just blocks away.
The article goes on to state the following:
“She was definitely trying to get to know me, trying to find out where I was from, where I grew up, who I lived with,” Araoz said.
Here is the video:
Jeffrey Epstein accuser Jennifer Araoz tells @savannahguthrie how a woman recruited her outside of a performing arts high school she attended and brought her to Epstein’s townhouse just blocks from her school. pic.twitter.com/2M7xNSOzfZ
— TODAY (@TODAYshow) July 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Melania Turns Heads In Gorgeous Black Pantsuit At WH Special Olympics Event
- UPDATE: Donald Trump: Rock Star Welcome for Ilhan Omar ‘Staged’ in Minnesota
- REPORT: Key Mueller witness indicted on child sex-trafficking charges
- VIDEO: Trump takes fresh aim at Omar after her vow to be his worst nightmare
- VIDEO: Devin Nunes expects ‘the worst’ from Mueller testimony
- VIDEO: Reporter asks Trump about plastic straws as Iran seizes two vessels
- VIDEO: Jim Jordan: Timing of final Carter Page FISA extension is ‘significant’
- VIDEO: Buttigieg Writes Off Donald Trump Supporters as ‘Committed Racists’
- REPORT: O’Rourke releases plan affecting Social Security
- REPORT: Dems decry Omar resolution defending Israel boycott