VIDEO: Elizabeth Warren talks to CBS News about her rise in the polls
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by CBSNEWS.COM:
Elizabeth Warren said she beat the odds years ago in her race for the Senate — and she could do the same thing in her campaign for president. The Massachusetts senator spoke with CBS News’ Caitlin Huey-Burns a day before a new showed a surge in Warren’s popularity, with more voters believing she could defeat President Trump.
Warren sat down with Huey-Burns in Manchester, New Hampshire, on Saturday. Huey-Burns asked Warren what she says to people who may be inclined to support her, but aren’t sure if she can defeat Mr. Trump.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Look, I know how to fight and I know how to win. I’ve been around this block before,” Warren said.
— Lex Haris (@lexharis) September 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit CBSNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting CBSNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Fox News host cuts off Kellyanne Conway when she attacks de Blasio
- VIDEO: Data Doesn’t Match Doomsday Media Predictions, Ventilator Concerns, Task Force Doctor Says
- REPORT: Travelers raise alarm over coronavirus screening at US airports
- REPORT: What the bailout will do for you
- REPORT: Chilling images of makeshift morgue set up outside NYC hospital amid coronavirus pandemic
- REPORT: Police Officers Rebuke Media Outlet Over Decision On White House Coronavirus Briefings
- REPORT: Oil price drop threatens US fracking boom
- REPORT: John Kerry sides with Trump about someone who is ‘being an a**hole’
- REPORT: Teen boy who tested positive for coronavirus dies in New Orleans
- REPORT: Pelosi honored, and mocked, in tributes on her 80th birthday