VIDEO: Elizabeth Warren talks to CBS News about her rise in the polls
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by CBSNEWS.COM:
Elizabeth Warren said she beat the odds years ago in her race for the Senate — and she could do the same thing in her campaign for president. The Massachusetts senator spoke with CBS News’ Caitlin Huey-Burns a day before a new showed a surge in Warren’s popularity, with more voters believing she could defeat President Trump.
Warren sat down with Huey-Burns in Manchester, New Hampshire, on Saturday. Huey-Burns asked Warren what she says to people who may be inclined to support her, but aren’t sure if she can defeat Mr. Trump.
The article goes on to state the following:
“Look, I know how to fight and I know how to win. I’ve been around this block before,” Warren said.
— Lex Haris (@lexharis) September 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit CBSNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting CBSNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Incredible video of undercover officer disarming man who stole rifle from police
- REPORT: Viral photo shows cop being protected by black protesters during riot
- VIDEO: GOP Senator: If Local Law Enforcement Overwhelmed, Let’s See How Anarchists Respond When the 101st Airborne Is on the Other Side of the Street
- VIDEO: Officer suspended after punching woman who was beating on fellow officer
- VIDEO: Dallas business owner trying to defend store beaten and stoned by rioters – DML responds
- BREAKING: Historic church near White House set on fire by rioters [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Dozens rendered unconscious by Minneapolis police neckholds in past five years
- VIDEO: Some police officers support protesters by taking a knee
- REPORT: Cuomo calls for independent investigations into all police brutality allegations
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton launches accusation at Trump about ‘calling for violence’