VIDEO: Elizabeth Warren supporters walk out of her launch speech on live TV
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Supporters present at Elizabeth Warren’s official announcement for her bid for president walked out during her speech.
Warren held a rally at an outdoor venue in Lawrence, Mass., where she announced that she is officially seeking the Democratic nomination to run against President Trump in 2020.
The article goes on to state the following:
About 30 minutes before the conclusion of her speech, attendees standing behind her could be seen leaving the event.
Warren teased that she would be making her announcement at 11 a.m. on Saturday, but she did not take stage until around an hour after the scheduled slot, during which time attendees stood outside in freezing temperatures.
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) February 9, 2019
— Washington Examiner (@dcexaminer) February 10, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
Facebook has SIGNIFICANTLY reduced the distribution of DML NEWS posts, and instead fills newsfeeds with news from the mainstream media. The way to fight back is by sharing our posts with your family and friends. Please take a moment now and click the share button. SHARE NOW
DML News offered you the above information as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world. You can obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News
- REPORT: America’s First Two Muslim Congresswomen Will BOTH Be Fundraising For Hamas-Linked Organization
- VIDEO: Meghan McCain stuns Andrew McCabe on ‘The View’ with pointed question
- VIDEO: Gillibrand voices support for federal recognition of third gender
- REPORT: How the winners of New York Lottery’s biggest jackpot were able to stay anonymous
- BREAKING: ‘Empire’ show takes first steps against Jussie Smollett after attack claim controversy
- BREAKING: Obama-nominated judge deals blow to Obama’s presidential library plans
- REPORT: Prosecutor recuses herself from Jussie Smollett investigation
- VIDEO: McCabe claims ‘Gang of 8’ knew of counterintelligence investigation of Trump
- VIDEO: ISIS teen wife bemoans UK’s ‘unjust’ decision to revoke her citizenship
- VIDEO: Survey reveals Michelle Obama’s placement in 2020 race, if she runs