VIDEO: Dr. Siegel warns officials should watch one part of the world for sign of possible coronavirus ‘second wave’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Fox News medical contributor Dr. Marc Siegel told “Bill Hemmer Reports” Thursday that U.S. officials should keep an eye on the spread of coronavirus in South America as they prepare for a possible second wave of the pandemic in the fall and winter.
“Today, I don’t like what’s coming out of Brazil,” Siegel told host Bill Hemmer. “They have close to 300,000 cases in Brazil … but they’ve had the highest number of cases on record over the last 24 hours, close to 20,000 cases; and Argentina is gearing up.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Siegel noted that South American countries are currently experiencing conditions that would be the equivalent of late November in the Northern Hemisphere.
Siegel added, “So if I see South America, which is not on lockdown, seeing more cases [in their] late fall, that is when our second wave would be. We are looking to them to see what we could anticipate here and their fall is deep fall now and they are seeing a surge of cases.”
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Incredible video of undercover officer disarming man who stole rifle from police
- VIDEO: Dallas business owner trying to defend store beaten and stoned by rioters – DML responds
- BREAKING: Historic church near White House set on fire by rioters [VIDEO]
- REPORT: Dozens rendered unconscious by Minneapolis police neckholds in past five years
- VIDEO: Some police officers support protesters by taking a knee
- REPORT: Cuomo calls for independent investigations into all police brutality allegations
- REPORT: Viral photo shows cop being protected by black protesters during riot
- REPORT: Hillary Clinton launches accusation at Trump about ‘calling for violence’
- REPORT: Sessions Admits Trump’s Frustration With Russia Probe ‘Not All Unjustified’
- EXCLUSIVE: Single mom, physician assistant posts blistering open letter to Gov. Cuomo [READ]