VIDEO: A dozen FBI agents raid Jeffrey Epstein’s ‘Pedophile Island’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DailyMail:
FBI agents were seen raiding Jeffrey Epstein’s private US Virgin Island, which has been dubbed ‘Pedophile Island’, as the sex trafficking probe around the now deceased billionaire intensifies, as exclusive DailyMailTV footage shows the search being carried out.
A large group of FBI officers were seen disembarking speedboats at the pier of Little St James on Monday morning and driving around on golf carts after the 66-year-old was found dead by suicide in his New York jail cell early on Saturday morning.
The article goes on to state the following:
Other officials with ‘FBI’ lettering on clear display were later seen overlooking the crystal blue sea from the top of Epstein’s remote luxury home off the coast of St Thomas.
To get more information about this article, please visit DailyMail. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DailyMail
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Lead singer of rock band passes away at age 75
- VIDEO: Omar responds to family of 9/11 victim who called her out at anniversary ceremony
- BREAKING: Saudi-led coalition reports evidence indicating who’s to blame for oil plant attacks
- VIDEO: Actress Traveling America Apologizing for Her White Privilege
- REPORT: Fisherman catches strange, ‘dinosaur-like’ creature [PHOTO]
- BREAKING: State of New York takes major action to get their hands on Trump’s tax returns
- REPORT: Mike Pence’s nephew marries Kellyanne Conway’s cousin in New Jersey
- BREAKING: NASCAR champ, 61, dies in plane crash near Rhode Island
- BREAKING: Dog The Bounty Hunter, 66, ‘suffers heart emergency’
- VIDEO: Hannity and Gowdy clash over whether FISA report leads to indictments