VIDEO: DNC Chairman Dodges Questions on Omar’s 9/11 Comment
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
Democratic National Committee chairman Tom Perez on Friday dodged questions about Rep. Ilhan Omar’s (D., Minn.) controversial comment about 9/11, calling it a “distraction.”
Speaking to the Council on American Islamic Relations at a March fundraiser, Omar talked about the difficulties Muslims faced following the Sept. 11, 2001, al Qaeda attacks. She claimed they saw their civil liberties infringed upon, and she referred to the events as an instance when “some people did something.” Her point was to praise CAIR for organizing in response.
The article goes on to state the following:
Perez appeared on CNN’s Cuomo Prime Time to discuss the Democratic Party’s agenda, but host Chris Cuomo began the segment by asking Perez what he thought of her comments, prompting him to immediately deflect the question and talk about various political issues like health care.
WATCH THE INTERVIEW BELOW, as Perez continued to dodge the question and refused to specifically address or comment on Omar’s statement about 9/11.
To get more information about this article, please visit FreeBeacon. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FreeBeacon
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Country singer icon declares support for O’Rourke
- VIDEO: Schiff declares ‘time is running out’ for Mueller
- TRUMP TWEET: Something weird going on at Fox
- REPORT: State House REJECTS popular vote proposal
- BREAKING: Trump announces major shakeup on Secretary of Defense appointment
- REPORT: Former Trump Cabinet secretary and former GOP senator pay big bucks to attend Biden fundraiser
- BREAKING: Trump makes major announcement on deportations, DML responds
- VIDEO: Mayor of border town overrun by illegal immigrants blasts federal government
- BREAKING: Feds swarm ship in Philly port, announce ‘one of largest cocaine seizures in U.S. history’ [VIDEO]
- UPDATE: DOJ allegedly intervenes to change where Manafort will be incarcerated