VIDEO: DNC Chairman Dodges Questions on Omar’s 9/11 Comment
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
Democratic National Committee chairman Tom Perez on Friday dodged questions about Rep. Ilhan Omar’s (D., Minn.) controversial comment about 9/11, calling it a “distraction.”
Speaking to the Council on American Islamic Relations at a March fundraiser, Omar talked about the difficulties Muslims faced following the Sept. 11, 2001, al Qaeda attacks. She claimed they saw their civil liberties infringed upon, and she referred to the events as an instance when “some people did something.” Her point was to praise CAIR for organizing in response.
The article goes on to state the following:
Perez appeared on CNN’s Cuomo Prime Time to discuss the Democratic Party’s agenda, but host Chris Cuomo began the segment by asking Perez what he thought of her comments, prompting him to immediately deflect the question and talk about various political issues like health care.
WATCH THE INTERVIEW BELOW, as Perez continued to dodge the question and refused to specifically address or comment on Omar’s statement about 9/11.
To get more information about this article, please visit FreeBeacon. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FreeBeacon
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: Schiff makes announcement on releasing impeachment inquiry transcripts to the public
- REPORT: Impeachment gets real: McConnell gives Senate Republicans tutorial on Trump trial
- VIDEO: Trump called Pelosi a ‘third-rate politician’ during Syria meeting, top Democrats say
- REPORT: Democrats name Cummings replacement for acting chair of House Oversight Committee
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Continues To Divert Campaign Funds To Alleged Boyfriend’s Company
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham threatens to become ‘Trump’s worst nightmare’
- TRUMP TWEET: Releases statement on death of Elijah Cummings
- BREAKING: House votes on resolution rebuking Trump over withdrawal of U.S. forces from Syria
- Trump Tweets: ‘The Do Nothing Democrats’ and ‘Nervous Nancy’s Unhinged Meltdown’ [PICTURES]
- VIDEO: Pelosi doubles down on Trump ‘meltdown’: ‘We have to pray for his health’