VIDEO: ‘What a disaster’: CNN panel shames McConnell challenger after Kavanaugh comment
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A panel on CNN’s Inside Politics criticized the beginning of Amy McGrath’s senate run, in which she backtracked after saying she would have voted to confirm Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
McGrath, who is running against Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, initially told the Courier-Journal Wednesday that she would’ve voted in favor of Kavanaugh’s confirmation, but then changed her mind on social media after facing backlash for the remark.
The article goes on to state the following:
“There are some things a candidate gets a pass on in the minutia of policy. You’re running for Senate against Mitch McConnell. You’ve got to have an answer on Brett Kavanaugh. That’s kind of campaign 101, right?” CNN’s John King asked.
“I mean Mitch McConnell and his people are ruthless,” he added. “She was going to have a really hard time anyway with Trump on the ballot in Kentucky and this kind of mistake, they were just rubbing their hands together.”
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Democratic presidential debate question about Ellen sparks outrage
- BREAKING: Schiff makes announcement on releasing impeachment inquiry transcripts to the public
- REPORT: Impeachment gets real: McConnell gives Senate Republicans tutorial on Trump trial
- REPORT: Brit Hume Explains Why He Thinks Pelosi Still Hasn’t Called For Trump Impeachment Vote
- REPORT: Ilhan Omar Continues To Divert Campaign Funds To Alleged Boyfriend’s Company
- BREAKING: 4th defendant in case involving Rudy Giuliani associates arrested at airport
- BREAKING: House votes on resolution rebuking Trump over withdrawal of U.S. forces from Syria
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham threatens to become ‘Trump’s worst nightmare’
- VIDEO: ‘Completely despicable’: Tulsi Gabbard rips CNN and ‘New York Times’ during their presidential debate
- REPORT: At least 3 ‘Squad’ members throw weight behind Dem candidate in stunning endorsement