VIDEO: ‘What a disaster’: CNN panel shames McConnell challenger after Kavanaugh comment
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
A panel on CNN’s Inside Politics criticized the beginning of Amy McGrath’s senate run, in which she backtracked after saying she would have voted to confirm Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh.
McGrath, who is running against Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, initially told the Courier-Journal Wednesday that she would’ve voted in favor of Kavanaugh’s confirmation, but then changed her mind on social media after facing backlash for the remark.
The article goes on to state the following:
“There are some things a candidate gets a pass on in the minutia of policy. You’re running for Senate against Mitch McConnell. You’ve got to have an answer on Brett Kavanaugh. That’s kind of campaign 101, right?” CNN’s John King asked.
“I mean Mitch McConnell and his people are ruthless,” he added. “She was going to have a really hard time anyway with Trump on the ballot in Kentucky and this kind of mistake, they were just rubbing their hands together.”
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: CBS’s Gayle King asks Pressley whether calling Trump ‘occupant’ of the Oval Office is respectful
- VIDEO: ‘Morning Joe’ drags out nearly 30-yr-old footage of Trump with Jeffrey Epstein at Mar-a-Lago party
- REPORT: Republican support for Trump shifts after his ‘go back’ tweets
- BREAKING: Major development in sexual assault case against actor Kevin Spacey
- REPORT: NBC Fails To Mention Democrat Who Entered Mar-A-Lago Alongside Epstein In 1992
- REPORT: Here are the 95 Democrats who voted to support impeachment
- IMPORTANT: Facebook Hits DML with Hate Violation. Here’s what happens next
- BREAKING: Judge makes sudden announcement on probe tied to Trump hush-money payments
- BREAKING: Results: House votes on resolution to impeach Trump
- REPORT: House Dems Unload On ‘The Squad’ — ‘It Makes People’s Skin Crawl’