VIDEO: Dick’s Sporting Goods CEO reveals massive value of rifles they’ve destroyed
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by USATODAY.COM:
Dick’s Sporting Goods CEO Ed Stack said his company destroyed $5 million worth of assault rifles as part of its tough stance on guns.
In his new book and in an interview with “CBS News Sunday,” Stack shared how the company turned the guns into scrap metal.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I said, ‘You know what? If we really think these things should be off the street, then we need to destroy them,'” Stack told CBS News.
“We need to destroy them.” The CEO of Dick’s Sporting Goods says more than $5 million worth of assault-style rifles were destroyed after the company stopped selling them. https://t.co/X2p0Vlsop1
— KDKA (@KDKA) October 8, 2019
Dick’s Sporting Goods CEO Ed Stack said his company destroyed $5 million worth of assault rifles, driving the NRA and gun reform advocates to Twitter. https://t.co/NSu3UwZrMD
— USA TODAY (@USATODAY) October 8, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit USATODAY.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting USATODAY.COM
Trending on DML News App
- OpEd: STONE: Now That I’m Ungagged, I’d Like To Say A Few Things About My Prosecution
- VIDEOS: Bronx streets descend into chaos as looters run wild: ‘Fordham is on fire’
- VIDEO: Florida sheriff ‘highly recommends’ what home owners should do to looters
- VIDEO: Officer suspended after punching woman who was beating on fellow officer
- VIDEO: Ilhan Omar claims rioters were ‘terrorized’ by National Guard, police
- REPORT: Twitter restricts tweet from Rep. Matt Gaetz for ‘glorifying violence’
- VIDEO: Ben Carson speaks out on protests and rioting across the nation
- WATCH: CNN’s Jim Acosta Shouts at Trump: ‘Is This Still a Democracy?’
- BREAKING: Zuckerberg releases statement on Trump’s controversial tweet about looting and shooting
- REPORT: GOP governor rejects use of military to quell protests