VIDEO: ‘It’s Devastating’ — Trump Describes Writing Letters To Families Of Killed Soldiers In Emotional Speech
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
President Donald Trump defended his decision to remove American forces from Syria during a press conference Monday, emotionally describing how he has to write letters to the families of fallen soldiers.
“It’s time to come back home. But I can understand the other side of it, but if you go by the other side that means we should never, ever come home. We should never, ever come home and you know, I have to sign letters often to parents of young soldiers that were killed and it’s the hardest thing I have to do in this job,” Trump said.
The article goes on to state the following:
“I hate it. I hate it. Afghanistan, I signed one the other day. Iraq. Syria. They get blown up by mines. They get taken out by a sniper,” the president said, continuing, “And I have to write letters, and we make each letter different. Each person is different. We make them personal.”
“No matter what you do it’s devastating,” Trump continued. “The parents will never be the same. The families will never be the same.”
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEOS: Bronx streets descend into chaos as looters run wild: ‘Fordham is on fire’
- VIDEO: Florida sheriff ‘highly recommends’ what home owners should do to looters
- VIDEO: Officer suspended after punching woman who was beating on fellow officer
- OpEd: STONE: Now That I’m Ungagged, I’d Like To Say A Few Things About My Prosecution
- POLL: Should the U.S. military be sent to major cities to stop riots?
- WATCH: CNN’s Jim Acosta Shouts at Trump: ‘Is This Still a Democracy?’
- BREAKING: Zuckerberg releases statement on Trump’s controversial tweet about looting and shooting
- VIDEO: Ilhan Omar claims rioters were ‘terrorized’ by National Guard, police
- REPORT: Twitter restricts tweet from Rep. Matt Gaetz for ‘glorifying violence’
- REPORT: Trump gives Grenell something special after he steps down