VIDEO: Dems Want Local Mayor to Resign for Calling Ilhan Omar ‘Anti-Semitic Socialist’
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FreeBeacon:
A local Democratic party is demanding a Florida mayor resign after he called Rep. Ilhan Omar (D., Minn.) an “anti-Semitic socialist” in a campaign advertisement.
“Yep, that’s me giving Ilhan Omar the key to the city. I didn’t know her politics then, nor that she is an anti-Semitic socialist,” mayor and congressional candidate Randy Henderson says in the advertisement. “Watching that now makes me sick. I’ve had to show respect to all kinds of people as mayor. I even had to welcome Bill Clinton to town. But I’m done playing nice with people who won’t show respect to President Trump.”
The article goes on to state the following:
Henderson, the mayor of Fort Myers, is running to replace retiring Rep. Francis Rooney (R., Fla.). The chairwoman of the Lee County Democrats called on Henderson to resign from the mayorship, calling the advertisement inappropriate and shocking.
Dems Want Local Mayor to Resign for Calling Ilhan Omar ‘Anti-Semitic Socialist’https://t.co/fTfofYWaSx
— Free Beacon (@FreeBeacon) February 12, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit FreeBeacon. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FreeBeacon
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Karl Rove: ‘Not so fast’ on narrative that Bernie Sanders is the front-runner
- REPORT: New survey reveals chances of a Sanders-Warren ticket
- VIDEO: McCarthy weighs in on socialism in the 2020 race
- EXCLUSIVE: Clinton accuser Juanita Broaddrick issues statement on Weinstein verdict
- WATCH: Amazing takedown of suspect by K9 cop
- VIDEO: Trump administration rule to restrict green cards for welfare-reliant immigrants takes effect
- VIDEO: Pelosi takes to the streets in San Francisco. Here’s why
- BREAKING: Harvey Weinstein rerouted to hospital on way to jail
- REPORT: NY paper suggests how Democrats may try to get Ocasio-Cortez out of Congress
- VIDEO: Black, gay Republican blasts Jussie Smollett for hate crime hoax