VIDEO: Democrat booed at town hall over impeachment
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by BREITBART.COM:
First-term Rep. Elissa Slotkin (D-MI) faced boos and chants of “Four more years!” (for President Donald Trump) as she faced town halls in her district this weekend.
Slotkin was one of the “freshman seven” who signed an op-ed in the Washington Post on Sep. 24 supporting an impeachment inquiry. None of them had seen the actual evidence — the transcript (or “readout”) of Trump’s call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky; all were willing to risk their careers, and the country, in advance of seeing the facts.
The article goes on to state the following:
And as Slotkin found out this weekend, many of her constituents are unhappy about it. The Congressional Leadership Fund, a Republican super PAC, published a video of one exchange in Rochester, Michigan, on Friday evening.
— Bill Mitchell (@mitchellvii) October 7, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit BREITBART.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting BREITBART.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: GOP Senator: If Local Law Enforcement Overwhelmed, Let’s See How Anarchists Respond When the 101st Airborne Is on the Other Side of the Street
- REPORT: Viral photo shows cop being protected by black protesters during riot
- POLL: Should the U.S. military be sent to major cities to stop riots?
- VIDEO: Officer suspended after punching woman who was beating on fellow officer
- REPORT: Dozens rendered unconscious by Minneapolis police neckholds in past five years
- VIDEO: Some police officers support protesters by taking a knee
- REPORT: Cuomo calls for independent investigations into all police brutality allegations
- VIDEO: Keith Ellison responds to son’s Antifa tweet
- REPORT: 25-year-old arrested for allegedly setting fire to historic courthouse
- REPORT: Actress Hopeful After Protesters Breach Perimeter Near White House