VIDEO: Dem lawmaker shares threatening voicemail he received after speaking out on the Mueller report
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by TheHill.com:
Rep. David Cicilline (D-R.I.) on Friday shared a threatening voicemail he said he received after speaking out about special counsel Robert Mueller’s report.
“Hi, just a message for the corrupt, treasonous, piece of shit, f—ing Congressman Cicilline,” the voicemail shared on Twitter states. “F— you, you traitor. I cannot wait until you’re rotting in a cell in Gitmo. F— you.”
This is a voicemail I got after speaking out on the Mueller report.
Our democracy is too important to let the bullies win.
*Contains harsh language pic.twitter.com/VY0Un4oURq
— David Cicilline (@davidcicilline) April 19, 2019
The article goes on to state the following:
— Kait Walsh (@KaitLouiseWalsh) April 19, 2019
Cicillini re-tweeted the following statement by Rep. Adam Schiff, who claimed, “The Mueller report is a damning account of immoral, unethical, and unpatriotic acts by Trump and those around him during the campaign, and the president’s furious efforts to obstruct the investigation into Russian election interference.”
The Mueller report is a damning account of immoral, unethical, and unpatriotic acts by Trump and those around him during the campaign, and the president’s furious efforts to obstruct the investigation into Russian election interference.
The report doesn’t vindicate, it condemns. https://t.co/M3dAXfZibZ
— Adam Schiff (@AdamSchiff) April 19, 2019
— The Hill (@thehill) April 19, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit TheHill.com. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting TheHill.com
Trending on DML News App
- EXCLUSIVE: Comey responds after Trump orders declassification of surveillance documents
- REPORT: Schiff lambasts Trump’s order to intel agencies to cooperate with Barr probe
- POLL: Do you support Trump’s move to declassify documents related to the surveillance of his campaign?
- BREAKING: Facebook announces decision on viral doctored Pelosi video
- BREAKING: Trump strikes, orders declassification of documents, cooperation with Barr
- REPORT: Pelosi’s daughter launches Twitterstorm, rips altered videos
- REPORT: Edward Snowden issues statement after Julian Assange charged with espionage
- REPORT: Mother and twin daughters starved to death in apartment
- BREAKING: Lone Republican blocks House passage of disaster relief bill
- REPORT: New details emerge on judge who upheld subpoenas on Trump’s bank records