VIDEO: Dem candidate takes a jab at Hillary Clinton’s failure in 2016
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
DES MOINES, Iowa— Presidential hopeful Andrew Yang took a jab at Hillary Clinton for failing to adequately counter President Trump’s famous 2016 campaign slogan.
“Donald Trump won in 2016 by pointing out the problems. What did Hillary Clinton say in response?” Yang asked the crowd in his speech at the Polk County Steak Fry on Saturday. “He said, ‘Make America great again.’ What did Hillary say? ‘America’s already great.’ And we lost. We need a new message.”
The article goes on to state the following:
A political outsider, Yang centers his campaign on his plan to give a ” freedom dividend” of $1,000 per month to every American in order to combat economic displacement caused by automation.
According to Yang Trump was able to define America’s problems, but the solutions he has are “the opposite of what we need.”
“We have to turn the clock forward,” Yang said. “We have to accelerate our economy and society as quickly as possible. We have to evolve in the way we think about work and value.”
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Democrats name Cummings replacement for acting chair of House Oversight Committee
- VIDEO: Pelosi: ‘The Voters Are Not Going to Decide’
- BREAKING: Sondland to throw Trump under the bus in congress testimony, reports say
- REPORT: Justice becomes first to break new two-minute rule as Supreme Court hears immigration case
- VIDEO: Women for Trump hold marches in DC, across the nation, bus line leaves many stranded
- REPORT: Democrat-Controlled House Passed Bill with ‘Quid Pro Quo’ on Election Interference
- TRUMP TWEET: Releases statement on death of Elijah Cummings
- VIDEO: Network Falsely Claims White House ‘Admits to Quid Pro Quo’ with Ukraine
- POLL: Will GOP voters rise up and turn out in 2020 to SHOW Pelosi they ARE going to decide?
- VIDEO: Scalise: People should be alarmed by how Pelosi, Schiff trying to impeach Trump