VIDEO: Dem candidate takes a jab at Hillary Clinton’s failure in 2016
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
DES MOINES, Iowa— Presidential hopeful Andrew Yang took a jab at Hillary Clinton for failing to adequately counter President Trump’s famous 2016 campaign slogan.
“Donald Trump won in 2016 by pointing out the problems. What did Hillary Clinton say in response?” Yang asked the crowd in his speech at the Polk County Steak Fry on Saturday. “He said, ‘Make America great again.’ What did Hillary say? ‘America’s already great.’ And we lost. We need a new message.”
The article goes on to state the following:
A political outsider, Yang centers his campaign on his plan to give a ” freedom dividend” of $1,000 per month to every American in order to combat economic displacement caused by automation.
According to Yang Trump was able to define America’s problems, but the solutions he has are “the opposite of what we need.”
“We have to turn the clock forward,” Yang said. “We have to accelerate our economy and society as quickly as possible. We have to evolve in the way we think about work and value.”
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- BREAKING: W.H.O. makes announcement on trial of anti-malaria drug hydoxychloroquine
- REPORT: Trump ramps up attack on Scarborough in fresh tweet, Trump campaign piles on
- REPORT: Here are the times President Barack Obama played golf on Memorial Day weekends
- REPORT: Rubio fires warning shot at Twitter after it puts fact-check label on Trump tweet
- EXCLUSIVE: Single mom, physician assistant posts blistering open letter to Gov. Cuomo [READ]
- VIDEO: Barr puts to rest question about potential criminal investigation of Obama or Biden as result of Durham probe
- VIDEO: ‘China Won’: Tucker Carlson Details ‘Uncomfortable Facts’ About Coronavirus Response In 15-Minute Opening Monologue
- REPORT: Sessions Admits Trump’s Frustration With Russia Probe ‘Not All Unjustified’
- REPORT: Jimmy Fallon under fire over blackface sketch
- VIDEO: Trump Comments on Bringing Troops in Afghanistan Home