VIDEO: Death toll rises after tornadoes, severe storms in South
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
At least eight people — including three children — were reported dead by Sunday after powerful storms unleashed tornadoes and flooding across much of the southern U.S.
The severe weather left dozens of others injured, and roughly 60,000 people were without power as of Sunday evening in Texas, Tennessee, Georgia and Mississippi combined.
The article goes on to state the following:
Franklin, Texas, roughly 125 miles south of Dallas, was almost entirely flattened by a tornado, according to the Robertson County Sheriff’s Office.
Police rescued two people from an SUV that drove into a flooded ditch off Highway 80 in central Mississippi.
— ABC News (@ABC) April 14, 2019
ICYMI: Deadly storms strike the south on Saturday. At least 5 killed in the storms
— WeatherNation (@WeatherNation) April 14, 2019
LOOK: “Large and extremely dangerous” tornado hammers Franklin, Texas. This is the aftermath.
— Austin Kellerman (@AustinKellerman) April 13, 2019
Here’s another look at the damage in Franklin, Texas. There were reports of tornadoes in the area, but nothing has been confirmed.
Keep the city of Franklin in your prayers 🙏 pic.twitter.com/YZcVAhk6lY
— KHOU 11 News Houston (@KHOU) April 13, 2019
AFTERMATH: A reported tornado leaves destruction in its wake, tearing homes apart and knocking down power lines in Franklin, Texas.
— ABC News (@ABC) April 13, 2019
At least eight people, including three children, have died in storms in the South that unleashed suspected tornadoes and flooding. https://t.co/3Zbsypec5A
— The Associated Press (@AP) April 14, 2019
Update: The death toll from storms in the South has increased to at least 8 people https://t.co/kae3fKE0mf
— news10nbc (@news10nbc) April 14, 2019
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: The Border Wall Fight Just Got To The Supreme Court
- REPORT: Remains found in Oregon believed to be missing “Seinfeld” actor
- VIDEO: Area 51 expert warns what could happen if social media campaign to ‘storm’ top-secret site occurs
- REPORT: Presidential candidate tells House Dems to ‘f–k off’ after attack on AOC’s ally
- BREAKING: Prosecutors reveal more items discovered in Jeffrey Epstein’s locked safe, including fake passport
- BREAKING: Major development in deal between Trump and Guatemala
- TWEET: Trump doubles down after telling Democratic congresswomen to ‘go back’ to their countries
- BREAKING: Trump moves to end asylum protections for most Central Americans
- VIDEO: Lindsey Graham weighs in on Trump feud with congresswomen, Trump responds
- VIDEO: Trump gets into fiery exchange with reporters over tweets against Dem congresswomen