VIDEO: Dan Bongino, Rahm Emanuel agree 2020 Dems making one big mistake
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by FOXNEWS.COM:
Fox News contributor Dan Bongino expressed agreement Monday on “Fox & Friends” with former Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, who warned 2020 Democratic presidential candidates against going too far left on health care and immigration.
Speaking on ABC News’ “This Week” on Sunday, the former Obama White House chief of staff said that it’s “reckless” to support “Medicare-for-all” and also support giving health care to migrants who cross the border.
The article goes on to state the following:
“We’ve taken a position so far, the candidates have … few have not, about basically ‘Medicare-for-all,’ which is we’re gonna eliminate 150 million people’s health care and we’re gonna provide health care for people that [have] just come over the border,” said Emanuel.
Emanuel said Medicare-for-all is “an untenable position for the general election” and is “reckless.”
“Medicare for All which is…going to eliminate 150 million people’s health care and provide health care for people that just come over the border. That’s an untenable position for the general election.” –@RahmEmanuelpic.twitter.com/WTgicw5mOA
— Waleed Shahid (@_waleedshahid) September 8, 2019
Bongino agreed. Watch his response below:
To get more information about this article, please visit FOXNEWS.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting FOXNEWS.COM
Trending on DML News App
- REPORT: Travelers raise alarm over coronavirus screening at US airports
- VIDEO: Fox News host cuts off Kellyanne Conway when she attacks de Blasio
- VIDEO: Data Doesn’t Match Doomsday Media Predictions, Ventilator Concerns, Task Force Doctor Says
- REPORT: Chilling images of makeshift morgue set up outside NYC hospital amid coronavirus pandemic
- REPORT: Oil price drop threatens US fracking boom
- REPORT: John Kerry sides with Trump about someone who is ‘being an a**hole’
- REPORT: What the bailout will do for you
- REPORT: Teen boy who tested positive for coronavirus dies in New Orleans
- REPORT: Pelosi honored, and mocked, in tributes on her 80th birthday
- REPORT: Police Officers Rebuke Media Outlet Over Decision On White House Coronavirus Briefings