VIDEO: ‘A damn shame’: Lou Dobbs TRASHES Barr for criticizing Trump’s use of Twitter
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM:
Fox Business host Lou Dobbs slammed Attorney General William Barr after he said President Trump’s Twitter use was impeding Justice Department work.
Dobbs expressed disappointment in Barr while interviewing Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton on Thursday night. Dobbs praised Trump for his agenda and for fighting the “left-wing media” and said Barr does not understand the pressure that Trump is under.
The article goes on to state the following:
“[Trump] is keeping his promises that he made as a candidate for the office he holds. He is also expressing himself fully, freely, and directly to the American people without going through the sage intermediaries of the national left-wing media,” Dobbs said, praising Trump’s use of social media.
But Dobbs was just getting started.
“I am so disappointed in Bill Barr. I have to say this,” he continued. “It’s a damn shame when he doesn’t get what this president has gone through and what the American people have gone through and what his charge is as attorney general.”
“Where the hell is the report? Where the hell are the indictments? Where the hell are the charges against the politically corrupt deep state within the Justice Department, the FBI, and why in the hell are we hearing apologies from someone in that rancid corrupt department about what they permitted….” Dobbs demanded.
“And by the way, I don’t want to hear any crap about an independent Justice Department! This Justice Department, as does everyone, works for the president. It’s part of the executive branch,” he declared.
WATCH the segment in the video below:
In an interview with ABC News on Thursday, Barr said, “I think it’s time to stop the tweeting about Department of Justice criminal cases. I’m not going to be bullied or influenced by anybody … whether it’s Congress, a newspaper editorial board, or the president.”
“I’m gonna do what I think is right, and you know… I cannot do my job here at the department with a constant background commentary that undercuts me,” Barr added.
EXCLUSIVE: “I think it’s time to stop the tweeting about Department of Justice criminal cases,” Attorney General Bill Barr tells @PierreTABC following Pres. Trump’s tweets on Roger Stone sentencing. https://t.co/3bf9a1Z5v4 pic.twitter.com/yITwRgzutJ
— ABC News (@ABC) February 13, 2020
— DMLNewsApp (@DMLNewsApp) February 13, 2020
To get more information about this article, please visit WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting WASHINGTONEXAMINER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: Karl Rove: ‘Not so fast’ on narrative that Bernie Sanders is the front-runner
- REPORT: New survey reveals chances of a Sanders-Warren ticket
- VIDEO: McCarthy weighs in on socialism in the 2020 race
- EXCLUSIVE: Clinton accuser Juanita Broaddrick issues statement on Weinstein verdict
- VIDEO: Trump administration rule to restrict green cards for welfare-reliant immigrants takes effect
- VIDEO: Pelosi takes to the streets in San Francisco. Here’s why
- BREAKING: Harvey Weinstein rerouted to hospital on way to jail
- DML LIVE: Trump rocks, Bernie offers fake promises and hides truth
- REPORT: NY paper suggests how Democrats may try to get Ocasio-Cortez out of Congress
- VIDEO: ‘Michelle Obama loved him’: Trump blasts Democrats for relationships with Harvey Weinstein