VIDEO: Covington Kids’ lawyer Robert Barnes speaks about lawsuit against prominent journalists and lawmakers
As the most reliable and balanced news aggregation service on the internet, DML News App offers the following information published by DAILYCALLER.COM:
The Daily Caller spoke with lawyer Robert Barnes, who is representing 10 of the Covington Catholic boys in a lawsuit against multiple prominent journalists and lawmakers.
Barnes discussed how the media handled the Covington situation and told the Daily Caller about the precedents that would be set for social media if the lawsuit is successful.
The article goes on to state the following:
Check out TheDC’s fantastic videos and subscribe to our YouTube channel to avoid missing out.
To get more information about this article, please visit DAILYCALLER.COM. To weigh in, leave a comment below.
DML News App offered you the above aggregated article preview as part of our ongoing effort to educate and inform people around the world about news, events, and politics. We encourage you to obtain additional information by visiting DAILYCALLER.COM
Trending on DML News App
- VIDEO: LSU ‘Get the Gat’ video from Trump’s White House tribute goes viral — Twitter abuzz over ‘mystery woman’
- REPORT: Alan Dershowitz makes stunning statement on Trump impeachment acquittal
- VIDEO: Former Acting Attorney General weighs in on impeachment trial
- REPORT: Person who decided to release Strzok-Page texts revealed; Twitter outraged
- Swing voters are furious with Pelosi’s impeachment ‘obsession’
- VIDEO: Senate Democrat responds to possibility of testimony from Hunter Biden
- Video captures ‘creepy’ flying objects that officials can’t explain
- DML: The key to killing impeachment is expose the Dems!
- JUST IN: Trump given plaque to mark important border accomplishment [PICTURE]
- UPDATE: ICE subpoenas sanctuary city over illegal immigrants accused of murder